- Store Name: Feathers and Thread
- Vendor: feathersandthread
- No ratings found yet!
Fabulous hot pink and electric bue dip dyed tassel epaulettes with studded and diamante applique.
Perfect for weddings, festivals, New Years Eve parties, burlesque or any soiree you’ve got lined up this year!
These epaulettes have great movement. Heavily layered, they are really lux and a festival wardrobe must have. They have been finished off with a gorgeous diamante trim and chain detailing. (Tassel length approx drop 30 cm/12 inch).
Epaulettes are attached to elastic so that they fit comfortably around your back and neatly under the armpits. You essentially ‘wear’ them. They are designed to be worn tight so that they don’t slip off the shoulders whilst you dance the night away.
If you are slightly broader in the shoulder or have extra muscley arms give me a shout and I can make the epaulettes a little bigger to accommodate this.
This item is made to order.
Co-ords available in store.
* All items are made by me for Feathers and Thread
* Processing time: please allow 7-10 days from the date of purchase for your item to be posted. If you need your item super speedy then send me a conversation before you purchase the item. I will ALWAYS do my best to accomodate your needs. Items are made to order.
* All items are packed with love, care and attention to detail. All items are sent tracked and will require a signature on delivery.
* UK delivery: Items are sent by Royal Mail on a special delivery. Tracked and sign for.
* U.S delivery: 5-14 business days. Tracked delivery.
* Europe delivery: 5-14 business days. Tracked delivery.
* Australia delivery: 5-14 business days. Tracked delivery.
* Everywhere else: 7-21 days, depending on location. Tracked delivery.
* Feathers and Thread cannot take responsibility for any custom fees.
* Unfortunately I have no control over the postal service, and on some occasions items may not arrive within the expected time frame. If this occurs I am unable to take responsibility for this or any custom fees that may occur.
* On occasion there may be some variation to the trim used on certain items. However, I always endeavour to select trimmings that are as close to the original image as possible.