- Store Name: Feathers and Thread
- Vendor: feathersandthread
- No ratings found yet!
Brand new featherless festival vibes!!!!!!!
Kuchi, gypsy, boho style beaded headpieces. Banging festival essential.
These kuchi inspired headpieces are my new fave thang to make! I love the colours and the uniqueness of them. Perfect for those of you who want to take a break from feathers and sequins and get back to a more boho gypsy vibe.
Each headpiece will be slightly different as I use a lot of original kuchi/banjara embellishments and vary rarely are two ever the same. I will always try my best to work as closely to the original image but please do bare this in mind when ordering. (It makes them even more special as each design will be an original).
Made on elastic, these headpieces fit most head sizes. If you have a particularly small or large head, then please send measurements and I can make yours to accomodate this.
Chains can be added on request. Message me once you have placed your order.
Made to order.
Co-ords available in store.
* All items are made by me for Feathers and Thread
* Processing time: please allow 7-10 days from the date of purchase for your item to be posted. If you need your item super speedy then send me a conversation before you purchase the item. I will ALWAYS do my best to accomodate your needs. Most items are made to order.
* All items are packed with love, care and attention to detail. All items are sent tracked and will require a signiture on delivery. For domestic orders, if you need your order fast then select the next day postage upgrade at the checkout.
* UK delivery: Items are sent by Royal Mail on a special delivery. Tracked and sign for.
* U.S delivery: 5-14 business days. Tracked delivery.
* Europe delivery: 5-14 business days. Tracked delivery.
* Australia delivery: 5-14 business days. Tracked delivery.
* Everywhere else: 7-21 days, depending on location. Tracked delivery.
* Feathers and Thread cannot take responsibility for any custom fees/delays.
* Unfortunately I have no control over the postal service, and on some occasions items may not arrive within the expected time frame. If this occurs I am unable to take responsibility for this.
* On occasion there may be some variation to the trim used on certain items. However, I always endeavour to select trimmings that are as close to the original image as possible.