BRAND NEW VIBES!!! Absolutely loving this natural feather, super cool festival feather collar/bib. Tribal inspired this is a brilliant piece to slot in to any festival wardrobe.
Made up from a combo of large black rooster feathers, natural hen feathers, fine white ostrich feathers and trimmed with beaded tassels and vintage kuchi applique, this piece is an absolute festival must have.
I have finished off the collar with two authentic and utterly gorgeous vintage kuchi applique patches. All patches are different so may vary slightly to the ones pictured. This adds to their beauty as I very rarely get two exactly the same meaning that your item is unique to you.
Fits most sizes. Adjustable chain fastening.
Matching items available.
This item is made to order. Boxed for delivery.
* All items are made by me for Feathers and Thread
* Processing time: please allow 7-10 days from the date of purchase for your item to be posted. If you need your item super speedy then send me a conversation before you purchase the item. I will ALWAYS do my best to accomodate your needs. Items are made to order. For domestic orders there is the option to select a next day postage at the checkout. Please note that next day postage is from the date of postage NOT from the date of purchase.
* All items are packed with love, care and attention to detail. All items are sent tracked and will require a signature on delivery. Please give an address where somewhere will be in to sign on its arrival.
* UK delivery: Items are sent by Royal Mail on a special delivery. Tracked and sign for.
* U.S delivery: 5-14 business days. Tracked delivery.
* Europe delivery: 5-14 business days. Tracked delivery.
* Australia delivery: 5-14 business days. Tracked delivery.
* Everywhere else: 7-21 days, depending on location. Tracked delivery.
* Feathers and Thread cannot take responsibility for any custom fees/hold ups/delays.
* Unfortunately I have no control over the postal service, and on some occasions items may not arrive within the expected time frame. If this occurs I am unable to take responsibility for this.
* On occasion there may be some variation to the trim used on certain items. However, I always endeavour to select trimmings that are as close to the original image as possible.